To help us serve you better, we would appreciate it if you would:
- Keep us informed of any address or phone number changes.
- If you have an email address, please let us know.
- Notify us if your visit is related to an ICBC or Workers Compensation claim.
- Notify us if you are in to review recent test results. This will allow our staff to ensure that we have the latest results on file for your doctor.
- Notify the doctor if you would like a copy of your visit notes to be forwarded to your family doctor.
- Have your date of birth and your schedule (preferred appointment times) available before calling. Our telephone lines are extremely busy, so the quicker we are able to assist you, the quicker we are able to assist the other callers that may be waiting in the queue.
Please respect the other patients in our waiting room by not shouting, swearing or using verbal abuse towards our staff or patients.
Thank you for your cooperation!